All 7 art Reviews

As We Wait As We Wait

I love the dark tones!

Joe from Forever Ago Joe from Forever Ago

His ultimate move on KOF 2002 was overpowered. If you block an attack it will take a pixel away. His ultimate is like a million hits. It take's like a quarter of your life bar blocked!

Guitar guirl Guitar guirl

I love guitar's

I want that one, please don't clean it.

Cammy Fight!! Cammy Fight!!

How!!?

How did you got so great on anatomy?
This shit is beautiful!!
The ass to.

pablocomics responds:

I´m not that good on anatomy but I practice a lot :)

It´s also very usefull the drawing from natural with models (it doesn´t matter your drawing style is always VERY usefull) :)

Self Portrait- Fear Self Portrait- Fear

So that is the secret!

So if i want to draw stuff that looks real ,charcoal is better then my army of pencils?

City of Olympus Mons City of Olympus Mons

Cool!!!

Like i said on the samus picture. The mountains are awesome.

Alien Interloper Alien Interloper

Very impresive

I am just a beginner in animation school. I am learning anatomy , proportions and that stuff. Your samus has a great anatomy but i am not so sure about the perspective, i guess it is correct because i don't know as much as you but maybe its because i exaggerate it allot like when you get super close to a camera and your face is huge and your body is tiny. I want to learn how to color that way, i am just pathetic. Stuff is going to get hard next year on my photoshop class, you did a very good job. On this second i am watching the "More by this artist window on my left and i am seeing a mountain and a city, it looks beautiful im going there next!. Well i will just stop the chat now, i just talk to much , love your stuff, one day im gonna make something as cool as this or your mountains <3.